Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Happy Friday y'all! This is my first 5 on Friday post and I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully I'm doing everything right. :)

One. I am almost done with this book and I love it. Although the main character kinda gets on my nerves, I still like the story.



Two. I have been cooking up a storm lately. We have cut back on eating out dramatically and I can tell such a difference in how I feel! It's crazy. I made my very first chicken pot pie the other night and it was delish. {It's not very pretty, but that's what you get for letting your husband do the sealing and sliting. Kidding... maybe.}



Three. If you know me personally, then you know that I absolutely LOVE Britney Spears. I mean... Britney does no wrong. And her new CD, Britney Jean, is proof of that. Except for the Will.I.Am song. She needs to stop with him.



Four. I have gone to the gym 3 days in a row this week. I'm so proud of myself! I normally like to walk/run outside with Charlie, but now that it is getting super cold, I have started making more time for the gym. I've been looking for ways to switch things up, and I am loving HIIT. I burned 606 calories in 35 minutes... who says you need to work out for a long time to get a great calorie burn?


















Five. Scandal. This is my absolute favorite show right now, even more than The Blacklist + AHS: Coven. Who watched last night's episode? Holy Moly! This season has been absolutely insane. I can't wait until next week's episode. Also, Olivia Pope's clothes are to die for.


Have a fab weekend!




4 comments :

  1. I cannot wait to check out the new Britney! Love that she's making a comeback. I want to go see her in Vegas!! I wish we lived on the same side of town so we could be early morning workout buddies. I'm slacking on my workouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go see her in Vegas too! I bet her show is going to be amazing. And I totally agree about living on the same side of town. It gets boring going by myself. :( That's why I try to get in and out as quick as I can!

      Delete
  2. I seriously love Brit Brit! I'm trying to get tickets to her Vegas show! I saw her once a few years ago in PA and it was the best concert. It was after she came off the crazy train and had came out with Circus. I also love Scandal. Can you believe last nights episode?! Can we be best friends? haha.

    Stopped over from Five on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I think Circus was one of the albums I love the most! And Scandal... wow! This season is sooo good. And yes we can totally be BFF! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS