Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday! 

It's offically LOVE week.
I love Valentine's Day.
I even loved it when I was single! My girlfriends and I would always get together and cook and watch movies... I kinda miss those days!

I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend! I know I did!
 It was so nice to catch up on some sleep... and Netflix. :)
Jesse and I have watched more television since we canceled our cable than we did when we HAD cable. 


We started House of Cards on Friday night and we'll probably be done with it sometime this week. It's so good! I highly recommend it. I absolutely adore Kate Mara and she's fantastic in it. 


Our weekend consisted of lots of naps. We take naps seriously here in the Piburn household... especially Charlie, if you can't tell. 


Saturday night we went to Maryville (the next city over from Knoxville) just to get out of the house and get outside! We went to some of the little shops downtown and went to the park to feed the ducks (Jesse's favorite part... I promise we're in our 20's). He's the duck whisperer, I swear. 

                                        


We also obviously had to stop and get some Valentine's Krispy Kremes... So good.

                                         


It was so nice to not do anything since I have been studying so much over the last few weeks.
But now I have to catch up on lesson plans and other things...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS